Blue Ridge Labs @ Robin Hood’s Catalyst program is an incubator for early stage social tech companies, both for-profit and non-profit.
A six-month incubation program to help promising social entrepreneurs who are building technology-enabled solutions to help low-income Americans bridge the gap between discovery and acceleration.
Take a look at some of our alumni: https://labs.robinhood.org/our-portfolio/
This year, we will be accepting up to four teams, and we have a single slot specifically funded by the Burke Foundation, which we be reserved for a team focusing on early childhood health and development.
We think it’s a fantastic opportunity for early stage social tech ventures. Here’s why:
- It’s extraordinarily well-resourced
- $50,000 USD in cash stipend per team: we don’t take any equity!
- A monthly health insurance stipend
- An additional budget for research and testing
- Access to our Design Insight Group
- A wide range of discounted or in-kind services, including legal and accounting support, advertising, licenses, and more
- It’s focused specifically on post-prototype but pre-acceleration teams
- Hands on support across the board, including introductions to potential testers and distribution partners and access to experts on pilot design
- Workshops on setting up a social venture and navigating the funding landscape
- Access to a strong network and talent pool & help with recruiting and selecting talent
- Introductions and high-value interactions with potential advisors, board members, and role models
- Plus, share a co-working space with other social entrepreneurs
You can learn more here: https://labs.robinhood.org/catalyst/ and reach out to the Blue Ridge Labs team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.